General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
On the webpage of www.berkykuria.hu, there is a contact form through which you can book accommodation at the Berky Kuria Guesthouse. I would like to inform you that the following personal data is required for the booking, which is necessary for the communication between the accommodation provider and the guest, for the data management by the guesthouse in order to be able to provide adequate information on the relevant circumstances arising from the contractual relationship, and for the issuance of the invoice (Tax office obligation): name of the person/company to be invoiced, tax number if it is a company, residence/registered office address, e-mail address, phone number. In addition, upon arrival, all guests (from the age of 0!) must present their ID card, passport or driving license to the accomodation provider for electronic document reading, which will store the document data in a closed system of the National Tourist Data Center and in the police (NTAK obligation). You can read about the latter procedure here: https://vizainfo.hu/media/uploads/adatlapok/a4_information_for_guests_en.pdf. By booking online through the Website, you, as a user, agree to the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
In connection with the processing of data, the data controller hereby informs you about the personal data processed on the website, its principles and practices in the field of personal data processing, organizational and technical measures taken to protect personal data, and the ways and possibilities of exercising data subjects’ rights. I inform you that the recorded personal data will be treated confidentially, in accordance with data protection legislation and international recommendations, in accordance with this statement.
I would also like to inform you that the legal regulation of the processing of personal data has fundamentally changed from 25 May 2018, as from that date it is mandatory for the European Parliament and the Council (EU) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and Regulation (EEC) No 2016/679 repealing Regulation (EC) No 95/46 (General Data Protection Regulation). (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR).
By booking online through the Website, you, as a user, agree to the provisions of this Privacy Notice (the “Privacy Notice”).
- Name and contact details of the data controller
- Data controller name: Javorniczky Áron István, individual with tax number (determined by the Hungarian law of Taxation)
- Data controller availability – Address: Kis utca 376., 7092 Nagykónyi, Hungary
- Data controller availability – Phone No.: +36209565032
- Data controller availability – E-mail: email@example.com
- Purpose of data management
- For the purpose of the necessary contact, it is necessary to provide your details to the management of the guest house in order to be able to properly inform about the relevant circumstances arising from the contractual relationship.
- Furthermore, personal data is needed to issue an invoice for the accommodation service.
- Javorniczky Áron István, a private individual with a tax number, owner of the Berky Kúria guesthouse, has legal obligations, which requires personal data. (towards National Tax and Customs Office, Municipality of Nagykónyi, National Tourist Data Center).
III. Legal basis for data management
- For the purpose set out in the first subparagraph of point II., the data will be processed in accordance with Article 6 Subparagraph (1), Point (a) of the GDPR in order to be properly informed of the relevant circumstances arising from the contractual relationship.
- For the purpose set out in the second subparagraph of point II., the data will be processed in accordance with Article 6 Subparagraph (1), Point (b) of the GDPR, for performance of a contract in which the Guest, as one of the parties, is involved.
- For the purpose set out in the third subparagraph of point II., the data will be processed in accordance with Article 6 Subparagraph (1), Point (c) of the GDPR, for fulfillment of the legal obligation of the data controller, namely the obligation to prepare a document or an invoice belonging to the data controller.
If the need for data processing for other purposes or on other legal bases arises, the data controller is obliged to inform the data subject (data owner) individually of all important information related to the data processing to be performed and their related rights before starting the data processing.
- Scope of data managed
The following personal information is required to make a reservation:
- Name of the person/company making the reservation and who needs to be billed
- Address of the person/company to be billed
- International VAT number if company
- E-mail address of the person making the reservation
- Phone number of the person making the reservation
- Number of the arrival people
- Arrival and departure date
- Approximate time of arrival
Upon arrival, all guests (from the age of 0, it means that also babies !) must present their ID card, passport or driving license to the accomodation provider for electronic document reading, which will store the document data in a closed system of the National Tourist Data Center and in the police (NTAK obligation). You can read about the latter procedure here: https://vizainfo.hu/media/uploads/adatlapok/a4_information_for_guests_en.pdf.
- Duration of data management
The processing of the data regarding the Guest’s telephone number and e-mail address starts from the date of the reservation and will be deleted 365 days after the Guest’s departure from the Guest House.
With regard to the name and billing address of the Guest, the data will be processed for the period stipulated in the Hungarian law of Accounting, for 8 (eight) years, after which the data controller will destroy them.
- Data security
The Data Controller shall take all necessary steps to ensure the security of the personal data provided by the Guests during the storage and preservation of both the network system and the data.
VII. Guest rights and enforcement options
The Guest is entitled to receive feedback from the data controller as to whether the processing of his / her personal data is in progress, and if so, to receive information about the data processed and all relevant information concerning the data management.
The Guest may request that the data controller correct inaccurate personal data concerning him / her without undue delay. Taking into account the purpose of the data processing, He / she may request that the personal data be supplemented.
You may request the deletion of your personal data, unless the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of the data controller’s legal obligations or for the submission, enforcement or protection of legal claims. The data controller shall delete the personal data without undue delay if the processing of the data is illegal, incomplete or incorrect, the purpose of the data processing has ceased or the storage period has expired or was ordered by a court or authority, or if the data deletion is necessary for the fulfillment of the legal obligation of the data controller.
If the controller processes personal data with the consent of the data subject, the data subject may withdraw that consent. Unless there is another legal basis for the data processing, the data controller shall delete the personal data affected by the revoked consent.
The Guest is entitled to have the data controller restrict the data processing at his / her request if:
- the Guest disputes the accuracy of the personal data – for the time necessary to verify the accuracy;
- the data processing is illegal, but the Guest objects to the deletion of the data and requests a restriction on use;
- the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of data processing, but the data subject requests them in order to submit, enforce or protect his / her legal claim; or
- the data subject objects to the processing of his or her data in the public interest or on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller or a third party.
During the restriction period, the data controller may not use the personal data for purposes other than storage.
In case of exercising the rights of the Guest, the data controller shall examine the data subject’s request and take the necessary measures and inform the Guest about these and the reasons for their non-compliance within one month after receiving the request.
The Guest’s request related to data managementcan be sent to the address or e-mail address of the data controller provided in Section I.
In the event of a breach of his rights, the data subject may apply to the court having jurisdiction according to the address of the controller or, at his or her choice, to the court having jurisdiction over his or her place of the permanent residence or, failing that, his or her place of temporary residence, and bring an action.
The Guest may also lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet Fasor 22 / c., Hereinafter: NAIH) and initiate an investigation on the grounds that there has been or is a imminent threat of a breach of the processing of his or her personal data.
Official Journal of the European Union
The text of the GDPR in the website of the gdpr.eu, co-funder by the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme of the European Union and operated by Proton Technologies AG., can be found here: https://gdpr.eu/tag/gdpr/(2021.01.07).